Google has launched its own digital payment app called as Tez app – money made simple.
With Tez App you can send money to Friends or Family directly to bank. Make all payments big or small directly from your bank account. No need to load cash to your app wallet.
- Transfer directly to your bank account. Simply link your account to Tez over UPI and instantly transfer money from bank to bank.
- Know your money is secure. With Google’s multi layered security and 24/7 protection by Tez Shield, you can make payments and transfer amounts both big and small, with confidence.
- With Tez’s Cash Mode, you can instantly send or receive payments to anyone nearby without sharing personal details like your phone number or bank account.
Tez uses UPI (Unified Payments Interface) and works with all major banks, including google’s partners: Axis, HDFC Bank, ICICI and State Bank of India. Tez app works with all in India that support UPI. To know more about supported banks click below.
The Tez Shield works 24/7 to help detect fraud, prevent hacking, and verify your identity. Each transaction is secured with your UPI PIN and the app is secured with a Google PIN or your screen lock method such as fingerprint. If you ever need help, google help centre, phone, and chat support are available all day, every day.
Use Cash Mode to send money instantly to another Tez user nearby without needing to share private details like your bank account or phone number. Now you can transact with the simplicity of cash, but with added security.
Earn Tez Scratch Cards to win up to ₹1,000 with each transaction and be eligible to win ₹1 lakh every week with Lucky Sundays. You don’t need to hunt for coupon codes. Just use Tez and if you win, your rewards go straight into your bank account.Transactions must be ₹50 or more with a unique user.
Tez works with all major Indian banks and the vast majority of smartphones — so you can pay or get paid by almost anyone. And with language support for English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, and Telugu, sending money is easy to understand.
- After that site redirects your google play store download link.
- Now open & install on your mobile device.
- Then you need to select your language which you able to read & write.
- Now it’s asking your phone number, fill your correct mobile number on the screen.
- Verify your number via OTP message.
- When your number successfully verified then need to add your bank account.
- This app shows a lot of banks details, need to choose your own bank account. It will fetch you’re all bank account detail automatically.
- After that, it asking you pin of your bank account, fill your bank pin then create your Google Tez Payment app pin.
- All work is done successfully !!
- At the top right corner of the Tez App click on menu you will find Referral code.
- When you click on Referral code you will find invite friends.
- Now click on invite friends.
- You can share the link on watsapp Facebook or Gmail.
- When any of your friend downloads and install the Tez App from your referral link Then you get 51Rs.
Note: You will get 51.rs after the first transaction is done. At least 1.rs must is transferred to Tez registered user or you can send to 9502357077.
- You may invite anyone to join Tez and if your invitee registers on Tez through your unique Tez invitation link (see offer details for your unique link), and successfully completes a payment using the Tez app, you are eligible for the Tez Referrals Offer.
- You and the invitee will receive Indian Rupees fifty one (INR 51) each, in yours and the Invitee’s designated bank account. As such, you and your invitee must have a UPI-enabled bank account attached to your respective Tez accounts to receive payment from Google.
- You can only take advantage of this offer once per registered invitee. Invitee can only take advantage of this offer for his first Tez transaction.
- You can earn a maximum of 50 referral rewards.
- You can earn referral rewards up to a total value of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March), across all Tez offers.
- Employees, interns, contractors and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses and life partners of each, regardless of where they live) of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer, are not eligible to participate.