Instamojo is India’s largest payments & e-commerce platform. Small businesses can collect payments from customers in store. People selling goods on social media or online can quickly setup a page to collect payments. 3,00,000+ Businesses trust Instamojo with Online Payments.
- Instamojo enables small businesses to collect payments from customers via whatsapp, email and SMS.
- Customers can pay using Credit/Debit cards, Netbanking, Wallets and UPI
- It’s Free! Instant setup with no setup fees or hidden charges. Pay only when you sell.
- Businesses automatically receive money in their bank account within 3 days.
- Transparent pricing of 2% + Rs.3 per transaction.
- No Hard copy documentation.
If you are selling online or on phone or in store, now you can send a link to the customer for payment. Customer can click on the link and make the payment. This is a great advantage for your business to help customers pay using Netbanking.
- Create a Payment Link – set a price, add details and get a short link
- Share the Link with customers on your website & blog , share it on email, twitter, sms, whatsApp, etc
- Get Paid! Accept Credit/Debit Cards, Wallets, Net Banking, UPI & EMI
Instamojo is not only the payments gateway for the small businesses in India. It has lot more features which make it different from other payment apps. The best features of the instamojo are:
- Collect Payment
- Manage Accounting
- Resolve Disputes
- Understand Data
- Payment Buttons
- Easy Sharing Options
- Online Web Store in Minutes
- Digital File Hosting
- Free Tools for Small Businesses
Now the first points comes in your mind is what is the pricing. Pricing is Honest and Transparent. You may use the Instamojo calculator to figure out the exact amount you will get in to your bank account. There is no set up fee no maintenance charge and no minimum commitment. Instamojo’s overall costs compared to other modern platforms & traditional gateways.
No hidden costs – cost of time and effort spent increases hidden cost. But not on Instamojo.
Frequently asked questions?
2 – Do you support NGOs/Non-profits?
3 – What if I have high volumes?
4 – What happens in case of a refund? Is the merchant charged on the transaction that gets refunded?
As said it’s very easy to register and use the Instamojo. Follow the simple steps to register and use:
- Click here to sign up with instamojo
- Enter your email and password or you can sign up with your Google or Facebook accounts
- Click on sign up for free
- Enter your mobile number and click on verify button
- You will receive the otp to number provided enter the otp
- Now a choose a unique username
- Username serves as identity on Instamojo
- Instamojo.com/username is your online store URL and Instamojo.com/@username is your payment link
- Enter your PAN card number and name as displayed on PAN card.
- Enter the Business address, select the state and pincode
- If you are ready with GST select Yes or else No
- Now the final step select the payment account, Enter your bank details
- Click Agree and create the account
- That’s it your account confirmation is displayed ,congratulations now you can collect the payments
About Instamojo Dashboard:
Now you are done with every thing you can collect the payments using Instamojo. Before that know about the options available and how to use them.
1. Create a payment link – You can create the payment link. Enter the purpose, amount and click on create. Now you can send that payment link to mail , Facebook or Twitter instantly and you also have the option to scan the QRcode. You can also just copy the link and share with your customers for payments.
2. Add Products – If you have products you can add here. You can add Physical Products, Digital Products , Event Tickets and Others. For different products you will find different options to be filled. After that click on add product to store and share the link with customers for payments.
3. Dashboard – It’s just like home page you will find the Account information and other details. From hear you can navigate to other links.
4. Payment Links – All the payment links which you created are available here. You will have a default payment link which is your @username and other links which you created are also available. You can switch off the link or share the link and see the products.
5. Products & Store – Your product list can be accessed here. You can edit the product add the discount codes and create the embed Button and the custom fields. If the product is sold or not available you can just make it Inactive.
6. App Store – Instasmojo provides many free and paid apps with lot of additional features. According to your requirement you can use those apps for better payment processes.
7. Sales & Customers – Here you will have all the details regarding the sales customers and other transaction details. You can find your total earning and total transactions.
8. Analytics – It provide you the analytics data of your payments
9. Invite & Earn – For every friend who joins and receives a payment on Instamojo, you both will get 500. Share your referral link on Facebook ,Twitter ,Messenger or e-Mail instantly.
10. Help & Support – For any query or support you can book a phone call or submit a request.
11. @Username – It’s your default payment link just click on it enter the purpose amount and share the link.
12. Your Online Store – You can create the online store add your products and links.