update aadhaar card mobile number online
Follow the simple steps below to update your mobile number in Aadhaar Card online.
- Before you proceed further make sure you have the mobile number which is registered in aadhaar card as you will get otp for further process.
- Visit the site https://uidai.gov.in/ or you may type UIDAI in google
- In the home page you will find Aadhaar Online services
- Below that you will find Aadhaar update list select UPDATE AADHAR DETAILS ONLINE.
- As select update aadhaar online a new window will be opened. To know what documents are required you can know hear.
- After you keep the documents ready and your registered mobile number ready with you click on click hear button you will find it at bottom of the page .
- Now you will be taken to a screen where you need to enter aadhaar number and text verification code and press the button send otp.
- Enter the otp which you received on the aadhaar registered mobile number and press login button.
- Now you will be asked to select the fields to update, select the mobile number and click submit.
- Enter the mobile which you want to be registered with aadhaar card and select the check box to confirm and click on proceed. If you want any modifications click on modify. Other wise click on proceed further you can’t do any modifications.
- Now you will receive a otp to the new number for which you provided, enter the otp and click on submit.
- You will get a confirmation as update request complete, if required you can download the file or even print for future reference to check the status.
For more information and queries related to aadhaar card online please visit https://uidai.gov.in