Drive and Earn Money as much as you want. More you Drive More your Earn.
Driving an Uber is the best way to earn extra income very fast and you can earn a huge amount.
Become a Uber Driver today and start earning.
Got a car? Turn it into a money machine. The city is buzzing and Uber makes it easy for you to cash in on the action. Plus, you’ve already got everything you need to get started.
Need something outside the 9 to 5? As an independent contractor with Uber, you’ve got freedom and flexibility to drive whenever you have time. Set your own schedule, so you can be there for all of life’s most important moments.
Whether you’re supporting your family or saving for something big, Uber gives you the freedom to get behind the wheel when it makes sense for you. Choose when you drive, where you go, and who you pick up.
- Drive when you want, make what you need.
- Set your own schedule – Partnering with Uber in Australia is flexible. You can drive with Uber any time, day or night, 365 days a year. When you drive is always up to you.
- Make more at every turn – Trip fares start with a base amount, then increase with time and distance. And when demand is higher than normal, driver-partners can earn more with dynamic pricing.
- Let the App lead the way – Just tap and go. When you’re on a trip you’ll get turn-by-turn directions, be able to find areas of high demand, and get 24/7 support. It’s all available right in the app.
1.Sign up online at https://www.uber.com/signup/drive/people/aus/
Provide the details about yourself and your vehicle, if you have one. If you don’t, Uber may be able to connect you with a vehicle solutions provider, who could help you get one.
2.Upload your documents
You need to upload a few documents, including your driver’s licence, so Uber can run a background check. Once after they reviewed everything, you can download the Uber partner app.
3.Get a Vehicle Inspection
If the vehicle you plan to drive with Uber meets your city’s requirements, the next step is to arrange a vehicle inspection to confirm it is roadworthy.
You can drive with Uber even if you don’t own a car. Here’s what you need to do:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have access to a vehicle that meets Uber’s vehicle requirements
- Hold a valid full driver’s licence in your state or territory
- Have held a full driver’s licence in any Australian state or territory for at least 12 months
- Provide all the necessary documents required in your state or territory
- Be listed as an insured driver for the vehicle you plan to drive
Before hitting the road, you will need to submit the following documents:
- A valid, full driver’s licence for your state or territory
- Your passport or birth certificate
- Proof of vehicle insurance as required in the state or territory you plan to drive in
- Any other documents required in the state or territory you plan to drive in
After starting the signup process, you’ll be required to pass a background check. Processes for driver-partner background checks vary by city.
Note:In addition to the minimum requirements above, each city has its own vehicle requirements. For more details please visit www.uber.com